- Legal Capacity
- By making a purchase you accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that you:
are over 18 years of age, and/or
are entering into a legal contract with us.
Should we suffer any loss or damage, as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to take legal action and seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused the order to be placed.
- The display of products on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only.
- Orders placed by you are offers to purchase particular products under the terms and conditions in this agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description, or an error in your order.
- You may cancel your order only if we have not started processing it or otherwise with our prior consent. Where an order is cancelled in the permitted circumstances, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 20% of the purchase price or $15 (whichever is lower) being a genuine estimate of the administrative costs associated with the cancellation.
- We may cancel or suspend at anytime an order due to inability to authorise a credit card, suspicion of fraudulent intent or copyright breach, discovery of an incorrect item price, or any other reason, as we see fit. Please note that we may refuse or cancel any order regardless of whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged and your order is cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account within 28 days.
The prices of products, delivery and other charges shown in Australian dollars ($AUD) includes GST where GST is applicable at check out.
Prices are valid only for the specified time period during which the products are advertised for purchase. If a product is advertised subsequently, its price may change.
All payments must be received in full prior to manufacture of print.
If your payment is not received or declined by your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot hold products against your order or begin to manufacture them.
Gift cards, Coupons & Special Offers cannot be refunded or returned, unless required by Law. They cannot be exchanged for cash or used in-conjunction with other offers with the exception of Gift Cards. Please refer to Special Conditions marked at the bottom of each Coupon or Special offer.
- Supply of Products
Subject to this agreement, we will supply to you the products shown on your order confirmation.
You understand that we will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for dispatch and delivery, however many factors can affect these timeframes and we cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- Risk and Title
We retain ownership of goods ordered through the Website until payment is received in full.
Risk in goods, such as loss or damage, passes to you upon delivery.
Please choose carefully as we are not obliged to provide a refund or allow an exchange simply because you changed your mind about a purchase.
- Image Quality
Our Image information supplied is a guide only and should not be relied upon as your sole factor in determining whether an image is suitable for the product you order. It is important that you appreciate that a low quality image (ie. a low file size or resolution) may appear grainy, blocky or otherwise of low quality when enlarged. Further, the colours in the image displayed on your screen may vary from the colours of the image in the final printed product depending on the colour, contrast and other settings on your computer and monitor.
We will endeavour to advise you if we think your image is of low quality but will not be liable to you if your image is of insufficient resolution for the product ordered even if this message is not given. As previously noted, ultimately it is up to you to determine whether an image is suitable for the product (and size of the product) ordered by you.
- Force majeure
- We shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Mounting and Removing
It is up to you to determine whether the wall or surface to which you will mount or hang the product is suitable and whether removal of the product will cause any damage to the wall or surface. Before mounting or hanging the product, you should first sample test whether the wall or surface is peeling, deformed, rendered or similar and if so, you should not use the products on that wall or surface. Product samples are available by emailing email@example.com
Do not use household cleaners to clean the walls or surfaces to which the products are to be applied as such cleaners may leave behind a thin layer of residue that could affect the adhesive nature of this product. We suggest that you clean the surface slightly with isopropyl rubbing alcohol and let dry.
Caution: do not use the products with delicate or paper wallpaper surfaces. You should not use the products on walls or surfaces of antiques, heirlooms or other valuable or irreplaceable items. Removal of the product from some painted walls and surfaces can cause paint to be removed from that wall or surface in certain instances. As noted above, we suggest you sample test a section of the wall or surface as we will not be liable to you in any way for damage to paint on a wall or surface caused by the adhesion or removal of the product.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from incorrect use of the product (including whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential) or for any damage to walls or surfaces resulting from applying or removing the product.
- Delivery & Shipping
- Delivery and re-delivery fees are non-refundable except where required by Law.
- Delivery times will vary depending on your delivery location.
- Please note that some carriers may require a signature upon delivery. If there’s no authorised person at the delivery address to sign for the parcel, then the delivery driver may leave a card with instructions re-delivery or collection instructions. Additional charges may apply for multiple delivery attempts.
- Competitions, Promotions & Giveaways
- Indie Lime Pty Ltd will regularly provide prize draws, competitions & giveaways. All prize winners will be randomly generated and no individual total prize value of any draw, competition or giveaway will exceed AUD$5000. All winners will be notified of prizes via email and free delivery of prize/s will be included. Winners must redeem their prize/s within 3 months of notification, after which date Indie Lime Pty Ltd has the right to retract awarded prize/s. All Indie Lime Pty Ltd prizes are for one product only and cannot be split into multiple Indie Lime Pty Ltd redemptions. All Competition & Giveaway prizes are Non-transferable and will be cancelled if offered for Sale or Resale.
- All competition entrants understand that any image or video submitted may be used by Indie Lime, for marketing and promotional purposes on our social media pages (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram ETC), for a maximum of three years after the Competition closing date. You hereby grant Indie Lime a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry throughout the world for three years in all media for any use connected to the promotion of any Indie Lime Pty Ltd event and/or competition, including, but not limited too: (a) judging the Competition (b) displaying the winning entry/s and runners up/s (c) inclusion within the Indie Lime Website, magazine, electronic direct mail or similar (d) inclusion within any materials promoting of the Competition and / or any exhibition organised by Indie Lime, in the promotion of the Indie Lime (e) sub-licencing the Entries to the press for reproduction in connection with the Competition and any exhibition (f) allowing viewers of the Website to view images on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on a PDA or mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for their personal, non-commercial use only.